CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok more dating updates

Well let's see, I broke things off with Spence. I was not about to stay involved with someone who I feel is a player, plus we both pretty much agreed a friendship was there was any ways.. Long story but whatever. Still talk to Matt but definately only as a friend!I have been talking this past week with a guy I am really intrigued with. His name is Todd, he is almost 37. He is moving from Payson to Scottsdale soon. He is coming down this weekend, which should be fun. We talk for hours on the phone every night. He is a nice guy that I think has some serious dating potential. I love talking to him on the phone. He is wicked cool!

So anyways that is what is going on with me.

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I thought Spence was just busy w/ work? Are you bringing new guy to the party?