CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Christmas Weekend


Well lets see:

Friday at about 8:00am we left to go to Payson, Todd, the boys and I. We had such a great time, I got his parent's hammered on white Russians and I spent hours talking with them I probably know way more about him then he would ever have liked me to know. LOL Well Friday night around 9:00 Todd came down with a fever and cough, it hit him like a ton of bricks, he got so sick. We came back down here Saturday and his parents came with us to help me wrap and do the beds cause we knew Todd was going to be in no shape to do any of it. Well Christmas morning comes and Todd's dad has come down with the crud, too. I was so pissed at my ex as he was supposed to have the boys over between 9 & 9:30 so we could all watch them do presents, they did not come until after 11. It was hard as this was my first Christmas not being there when they woke up. Todd said next year we get them Christmas Even and Christmas morning. Well Todd was still miserable he spent all day in bed, he was bummed, as was I, cause he could not come with me to my family's for dinner. That's ok I did have a nice time, my sister announced her engagement (thank GOD I was keeping that secret since Thanksgiving!) and my kids got spoiled again.

Well yesterday I woke up and guess who is sick now? Yup I feel like hell, Happy Birthday to me huh? This sucks. Oh well hopefully Todd and I will both be better by the weekend, we decided to celebrate everything together then. This weekend is all about Stephanie :-) We are going to my friend Andrea's for New Year's Eve, so that will be fun. I love you all! MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!! (ok to the two sometimes 3 who read this) Oh and I was so surprised on Christmas I had a gift from Rob, that was very sweet of him!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I had the creepy crud all last week, and just have a little bit left, feeling much better though. Shoot, I had planned on texting you forst thing this am and I forgot. Happy Bday! I am going to do it now anyway! :)
Did you guys not specify exact times or anything in the divorce for holidays? I would get that fixed so not to have to wait on them again for something so important.
Have a great weekend, we just have Ry this weekend, but I don't think we will be going out anywhere, we usually don't.

MOVIEMAN said...

That sounds like you had fun anyway. It can only get better next year. Happy belated Birthday. Hope you are feeling better. Have a wonderful day.