CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

happy days and bitchy redheads

Hey everyone,

Well let’s see last night the Baron and I went to our pre-marital counseling at the church. We were going to see how we did on the 178 questionnaire we had done back in June. We were told by the deacon that we are so compatible that it is boring LOL We had 5 questions we either did not agree on or we answered the same but was not what the “stock” answer for the test was considered as correct. It was fun we laughed a lot then the deacon gave us a booklet to go through together and basically with this book we create our whole wedding ceremony, the readings, the prayers, the vows etc. Cool stuff man!

So right now I am ready to beat down a specific redhead. I cannot believe that anyone would say that Ry is undisciplined and basically a child nobody wants to be around! COME ON! I love that kid, she listens incredibly well, has manners, has a full routine at home. I just do not get it. I guess some people try to find faults in others so they do not have to look at their own issues! That is my take on it because I know this persons child, and while he can be a great kid if he chooses usually he is fighting, whining or doing something not appropriate. I know this is hard I have gone through it with Will, but the difference is I accepted that my child had issues, I spoke with his teachers about it, worked a plan, had him in counseling to work on his issues etc. Is he perfect? Heck no neither of my boys are, but by accepting Will’s problem and working on it we are all better off for it.

Ok that is my lil bitch session on that. UNCLE TODD AND AUNT STEPHI LOVE THE RYSTER AND YES SHE IS FRIGGIN PERFECT!!!! She is after all a princess like her mum and me J

Love you all!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are funny. I am so torn. I want to be pissed about it all. Then the other part of me just laughs it off, because it's not like I really give 2 hoots about what she has to say. I know for a fact people don't want to be around her or her child most of the time, so her saying this stuff is just really quite amusing to me.

Even when Will wasn't always good, he was good for everyone BUT you.

I love you!

MOVIEMAN said...

All this religious talk and then "I want to beat a certain redhead." I thought that that was funny. Who cares what meaningless people say about meaningful people. Osama Bin Laden hates America, but I don't give a fuck because I love it.

Rylee is cool, sweet, funny, lovable, and well mannered.

The BITCH better watch what she says because she doesn't want me to go off on her kid.

I love you all.

Dakini said...

Woah, I'm behind here and lost about this redhead?

I need to go check Mrs. H's blog?! But aren't children supposed to BE children? Doesn't that include an entire host of all kinds of emotions and behaviors at different times for different circumstances.

I haven't met Ry but I see she has spark and strong wil like my Autumn.