CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

OMG I LOVE MY KID!



Check out the card Kenny had waiting for me this morning. The cat on the front's shirt says "I was born cute" that is supposed to represent Kenny.

The inside if you cannot make it out says:

"Mom your the best of the best. If you ask why? I have listed three meanings of how good you are"

1. You feed me everyday
2. You love me so I love you back
3. You make me happy when skies ar gray (spelled the way he did it)

I love you!!!

3 comments:

Dakini said...

That is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! How old is he again? I LOVE that card.

MOVIEMAN said...

I almost cried when I read the part, "If you ask why? I have listed three reasons of how good you are"

Very sweet. He's a good kid.

Mrs. H said...

very cute- kenny is great. he makes me want to have a boy.