CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My Kitty Died!


I am so sad, one of my kitties that Monica has been watching since I got busted at the apartments with them died. It was actually Will's kitty and he has been asking about her alot, he wanted to take her back to Show Low. So I have to tell him I think I will wait until next week when he is here with me.

Anyways I know it is not a mom, dad, friend, ect but I loved that kitty since she was 7 weeks old and I adopted her from the pound. She meant the world to my son and was so loving and sweet. It sounds like someone poisoned her based on what I have been told. She does go outside sometimes so it would make sense. Monica is heartbroken and felt so bad having to tell me. I just wish I could have come up with damn pet deposit so I could have kept her at my place as she would still be alive probably. Oh well. I know it is just a pet deal with it, right? I can hear Mrs H it was just a stupid cat anyways. Oh well I loved that stupid kitty and always will~

Thanks for listening.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

AWE! Sorry for the loss of your stupid cat! Kidding, it is still a loss even if it is a cat. Love you

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Thanks, I do not hurt as bad as when Sonic died. But I am bummed! I love you too!

Dakini said...

Oh Steph, I sorry, and no it wasn;t just a pet!

You know Matty and I went through hell to get our dog and cat out of New Orleans after the hurricane! Trust me, I know what pets mean to people. There is such an unconditional love that comes from animals. They look out for us goofy humans :)