CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Really Sad Today

I just miss having friends around. It is great having my mom and my brother, but I miss having friends to just drop by and visit. Or friends to sit with and talk about anything, everything and nothing.

I am at work fricking crying cause I miss Kris so much and while I love reading all about the fun her and Movieman have together I am very jealous cause I do not get to see her and I hate that I probably won't until at least April.

FUCKING PREGNANCY HORMONES SUCK!!!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU TOO MY OTHER FAVORITE FRIEND IN AZ !

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

on honey!!! Don't be sad. U r missed too. I love u and the time will fly by once baby here and April will be here b4 u know it. Hang in there.

MOVIEMAN said...

that was very sweet. I am sure that we will see eachother soon. I love and miss u much. Don't worry be happy.

Dakini said...

Steph, I've been going through those feelings since my dumb ass moved in with Cory back in 1997. I tell you it's not just pregnancy hormones. I cry all the time because I miss Kris and Phillip. I've missed them for ten years now. It hurts me really bad because she's been my best friend since I was 16 years old. She came into my life at that crucial period when a teenager is confused about life and everything. We lived together in different apartments and homes and I tell you I miss it so freeking much, SO MUCH! I mean from 16 to 22 years old I had lived off and on with her. Since I've moved far far away from her and Phillip, my life has soley been devoted to my family. Just know that you are not the only one out there feeling the same EXACT feelings. I mean the same feelings to a Tee!