CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 01, 2005

My big fat dating life

Well it could not be better. I have actually taken my profile off the searching list since I have met Todd. He is so awesome. I love being treated like a Princess and getting to turn around and treat him good. Tuesday night was wicked cool, he came back down cause he had interviews lined up. Bill took the kids after work so Todd and I had the later evening to ourselves, we watched a movie and had a beer. He treats me with so much respect it is odd and wonderful. Emails me nice little letters at work, calls me before work, at lunch and at night before bed. I am very happy.

Anyways my roomie is not so much. I think he is a little jealous that I have a new person in my life so I do not have as much time for him. Long story and I will post later.

Movieman it was great to celebrate your birthday with you! Awesome party thrown Mrs H. I love you guys!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

TROLLUP!!!! LOL
He seemed nice, for the 5 minutes I saw him. :) Is your long camping weekend, just you and him, or are the boys going? Will he be attending the bday party on the 17th. Maybe you and he, and Bill and Jen could have a double wedding. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

MOVIEMAN said...

I am glad that things are going so well for you. It is nice that you are finally being treated the way you should.