CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 21, 2006

Long time no post

Hey everyone. I have not posted in awhile so I thought I would do a quick one. First off, Phillip I will get your money to Kris to give you. thanks again for your help sweetie! I went ahead yesterday and did my weigh in and measurements at Curves, I should have waited until Saturday I was super bloated yesterday but figured I would go ahead and do it. Actually not as great as I wanted as I was also down and out for a week and did not get to work out, but started back again on Monday. Anyways I lost 2.5 pounds, and according to their body fat tool that they use 2 of those 2.5 pounds was pure body fat lost! I lost a quarter inch in my waist, half an inch on my upper thigh and a half inch on my upper arm (WooHooo as I have a strapless wedding gown) I did not gain or lose in my tummy or hips, but I GAINED A QUARTER INCH IN MY BUST!!! YES!!! So I lost where I wanted and gained where I wanted! I really like working out there, first time EVER that I look forward to going and working out.I had been down and out due to a cyst in a not so fun area. I am better now and thankful that is over.

We have Will with us until Wednesday, then him and Kenny are going to Show Low with their dad and step-mom. Will is going to be up there for good at that point as he starts school August 9th. Kenny will be there until August 5th, then he will spend a week with Todd's parents in Payson before coming back to start school on the 14th.this weekend we have no plans other then I am going to work out with Mrs H on Saturday morning. That will be a nice change form being so busy!

Hey do any of you have any anti-spy software? Our computer is screwed and we cannot connect to our internet server, there is no virus and I am guessing spyware screwed us up. We also have friggin windows 98 so if anyone has the discs to upgrade our system I would appreciate any help. I miss not being able to get online from at home. We have not been able to check email, go to myspace NOTHING!!

Oh well I better get back to work. I am so friggin tired. The Baron woke up at like 2Am sick with food poisoning or something, I felt so bad for him he was throwing up like there was no tomorrow. I could not get back to sleep so I got out of bed a little before 5am and did 5 flipping loads of laundry! After work I am going to get the boys, go to the store, come home and VEGETATE!!!Love you all!

The Diva Princess
also known as the Baroness

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I thought we were getting measured together on Saturday? Jack! Anyway, be that way. :)
Sorry Todd is sick, that stinks. I have tons of laundry to do to. We are going to the Zoo again tonight for Friday night safari. We are either going to rent a bike or paddle boat tonight. Ry will love it.
See you tomorrow, unless you ditch me!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Hey Monica is coming in on Monday with us to do her buddy referal and get weighed and all that. So maybe she will join our Curves party too! Hey I just figured it would shorten our time at Curves!

MOVIEMAN said...

That is awesome. The world can always use bigger boobs. Good going on all the weight stuff. Cool mo dee.