CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 28, 2006

My new rings!!!!





Ok seems Todd has been using the 50 bucks a week I thought he was using for lunch or whatever to use towards the down payment for my bridal set. It is white gold with 1 and 1/2 ct diamond with 1/2 carat additional on each band. Here are some pics. He took me to a nice dinner to give it to me and even got down on one knee when we got home and proposed again! LOL He is the best!

I am going to work out today after work and tomorrow with Kris. I have to go to my surgeons office today at 11:30 to see about getting my hernia repaired. I will let you all know what happens!

THANK GOD I GOT MY NAILS DONE YESTERDAY!!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That is beautiful - you are so lucky to have finally found someone worthy of you!

Dakini said...

Very beautiful, too sweet! Todd is great!

MOVIEMAN said...

Very cool. How sweet and all that choclotey goodness.