CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will is in AZ again :-(




Well i did a big post for my forum I belong to and sure it is tacky but I will copy and paste here about having to say good bye :-(



2078.1
Well yesterday I was still a little emotional and did not feel much like posting. First off, thank you to everyone for all your support. Tuesday was a very hard day. We got up and took Kenny to school, then I signed Will out of school :-( that was weird. I then took him to get his haircut (mothers we always have to have them looking spiffy before a trip right?) Then we went back and got Kenny after his test, went home got Will's stuff and then I took them to Wendy's for lunch. I also took some pictures of the boys which I will attach at the bottom of this. Anyways we met my mom at her house at about 1:00 and she drove us to Tampa which is about a 2 hour drive. They were so wonderful at the airline, they let my mom, Kenny and Lex come with me to the gate so I would not be alone :-) We were early so we went to the Chili's there for a late lunch/early dinner. I really could not eat.


Well then we go to the gate, Will looks at me with tears in his eyes and says "It just seems all so sudden" I know he wanted to go but he was torn. My mom and I kept reminding him that while there was sadness here, there was great happiness and joy awaiting him at the airport in Phoenix. I kept telling him how much I love him and want him to be successful! I also reminded him of my song to him Rascall Flatts "My Wish" and told him to think of the lyrics and how that is everything i want to say. He was nervous about flying all by himself but was strong. Well here is where it got sucky. We say good bye and I watch him go down the ramp and turn. I lose it and burst into tears, I ran to the restroom for some paper towels and when I come back I see him coming back up the ramp. They closed the ramp due to lightening in the area OH MY GOSH his flight was 1 1/2 hours late leaving and I had to say goodbye AGAIN! Talk about heart wrenching, one good bye was tough enough but 2!!!


Well we waited until his plane pulled away and I could no longer see it. I cried off and on the whole way home. Kenny got tears and his eyes and I asked him if he was ok, he said "Mom I hate seeing you cry" that is when I knew I had to pull myself together. Will got to Phoenix just fine and they called me as soon as he got off the plane. I know his dad and Jenn were blown away by how tall he had gotten. The good thing is they are at War so it is a nice transition for Will. I talked to him yesterday and today. He was having a great time today as his Grandma Hopie was there and well she is just a kick in the pants LOL anyways. I love you guys. Happy Valentine's Day too!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Well now that I am crying I am going to go eat my lunch and take my daily nap.

Going out tonight for what is the 2nd Valentines in our entire relationship not spent at War.

I love you and Happy Valentines Day!!

Oh and the cutting and pasting wouldn't be as cheesey and lame if you wrote to us your real life in person friends FIRST and then cutted and pasted to your "online" friends. LOL I love you anyway!

MOVIEMAN said...

I wrote a comment in my mustang forum, but I will cut and paste it below.

That was sad and happy all at the same time. I love you guys.

Have a wonderful day.