CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I am so in love


With these guys (well Will and Kenny too of course) but I love this picture. Lex had been getting so weird and stand offish with Daddy. Anytime I left the room he would FREAK! We decided it could be because of the beard Todd had grown. Well he shaved it off yesterday and look! Happy Lex loves being with daddy again! LOL


I think Lex looks so much like his dad, he has his nose, chin, cheeks and forehead. We think his eyes are more like mine, but they are super blue that is for sure!


love you all and miss you!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That's funny. Some pics I see of Lex, I think of Kenny. I can't wait to meet him in person. Love you guys!

MOVIEMAN said...

I was just going to write that he looks a little like Kenny in that pic. I love and miss you.

Mrs. H said...

CAN'T SEE THE WHOLE LOOK ALIKE METER THINGIE....