CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 05, 2008

Funny videos!

Ok my husband is Mr Anal retentive when it comes to keeping things perfectly neat, as the two of you that read this know. Well he has met his match in our Alexander LOL These two are from Lex's bath Saturday night, where he totally learned that splashing water all over the place is fun and it makes daddy go nuts! You do not see the Baron but you hear him and see him trying to clean up water. It is so funny!!!





2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

What a cute little plunker! I can't wait to see him. Your hubby is a dork. Maybe he should just stick his tub in your giant bathtub and bathe him there, he probably wouldn't be able to splash out of that huge thing.

Love you!

MOVIEMAN said...

So cute. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Can't wait to see you. Wish Todd was coming too, but that's alright, I'm sure I'll see him soon enough.

I love you guys.