CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I AM SO FURIOUS!!!!

So I am talking with my soon to be ex and he advises me he feels like he is being played with my whole moving to Florida thing. I asked what he means, he starts quoting stuff that was in an email to my mom!!! HE read my fucking emails!!! What is really funny is I had been joking with my mom about having a live in babysitter when I go, it was a joke!

He also thinks that the reason I did not want him dating a former friend of mine last year is that if he did and was happy I would not be able to move! WTF???? It had nothing to do with that it has to do with the fact SHE WAS MY FRIEND I thought that I would be ok and I wasn't and HE chose to not date her because of that I did not force him.

I am just so pissed I thought we were past this crap and we were building a friendship on trust. Well that is gone.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I don't see how him being happy would stop you from moving, but I don't claim to understand his thinking either. I love you both and want you both to be happy! It is too bad it couldn't be together, but that happens. Sorry he is being wierd!

MOVIEMAN said...

That sucks. I hate snoopy people. Unless it's a guy dressed like Snoopy. Then that's okay.