CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 01, 2005

What a cool day

Yesterday was an awesome day for me. Everymorning at work we all meet for a few minutes before the phone lines are open to go over what each other is up to. Well yesterday my boss said, "Can I take 5 minutes to rave about you?" I said sure, so he goes on to say "You have exceeded our expectations here Stephanie, you are doing such an awesome job. We are not going to do a 90 day review in August, effective tomorrow you are making $14.00 an hour!" I was making $12.50 so that is a buck fifty raise an hour! I have not even been there 2 months yet. It was so awesome, I was so happy.

Also on another note my mom's house closed, she is telling Randy to kiss off today and she moves in to her new place and starts her own business this weekend. I am so proud of her!

Have a great day my friends.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Right on! That is so great. I can't wait to hear the details of your Mom splitting.

MOVIEMAN said...

That is so cool. I am happy for you.