CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Curves

I am so loving working out there, it is the first time I have stopped looking for anexcuse NOT to go work out! LOL Watch out everyone, Mrs H and I are going to be smoking hot and toned soon enough! Thanks also to our WONDERFUL friend Phillip who has provided me some help to make sure I can join this week. YOU FRIGGIN ROCK! Do you realize you will be the only person in wedding party invited to both the Bachelor and Bachelorette parties? It's cause you are so cool!

Oh well back to work and then working out with Mrs H tonight!

Love
the Diva

6 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

It is quite fun. I am glad we are going together. We have to decide which days next week. Mon, Wed, Fri?

Dakini said...

You go to Curves Phillip?

I;m glad your going to the gym Steph!!!!!!!!!!!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

LOL no I think that was Kris posting when Phillip was still logged in.

Mrs. H said...

Ha, that is funny, I never even noticed I did that. LOL!
Monday, we have court in the am, I'll just call you when we get back and we can go then. Then maybe go swimming w/ the kids after that but before naps and bbq time. :)

Dakini said...

Dang guys that sounds awesome!!!!! And thank you Diva for what you said at my blog. I know y'all would make sure I got there :D

MOVIEMAN said...

You are welcome. But just so you know I will not rat the guys out no matter what. SO don't try. I'm sure it will be fun. I'm glad that I could help out. It was good seeing you guys.