CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hi Everyone!

Well let's see what has been going on since I last blogged? Well Friday we drove up to Payson to see Todd's dad and mom. His dad was not feeling to well all weekend, so that sucked. Todd's aunt was there too. He is not to fond of her, but it was a nice visit any ways. We took the boys to the movie theatre up there on Saturday and saw X-Men 3 it was great! I really liked it a lot. Then we left Sunday morning, came back here and cleaned then went to the pool. About 7:00 pm that night our flipping a/c went out. The compressor was shot, they finally got someone out there last night to fix it, but not until like 5:30 or 6:00. The house was not comfrotable again until like midnight last night. So basically we were all exhausted yesterday morning thanks to no sleep due to the heat on Sunday night.

I am getting so excited for my mom's big surprise visit on Thursday. I cannot believe the boys still have no idea that she is coming. I did a good job keeping this secret. We are going to get pedicures on Friday morning, then we are taking the kids to Water World for Will's birthday, Saturday we are going tubing down the river (Everyone is invited if anyone else would like to go with us!) then that night we are going out to karaoke for Monica's birthday (once again everyone is invited) I would highly suggest anyone taking the opportunity to come party with my mom as it is always a blast. Sunday we are going to church and then we are going to buy my wedding gown, want to come Mrs H? We can swing by and get you on the way, the appointment is at 12:30pm. Then Monday mom is taking Will to WalMart with the gift card she got him.

I was going to see what Mr and Mrs H were doing Sunday afternoon to see if you would be up for some BBQ and swimming? I am buying! I also figured since you guys have never met my mom it could be a casual way to hang out and get to know here and you will see she does exist!

Oh I got an IM from the ugly people yesterday, I guess their kids were taken away from them. Their son Matt who is 8 was molested and the guy is behind bars but the state of TX where they live now, is not convinced they can provide a safe enviornment for them. Sad for those kids isn't it?

I am just dreading next Tuesday though, that is the day I have to take mom to the airport and then bring Will to Payson to meet Bill as that is when Will goes to live there :-( Oh well I will enjoy the weekend!

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Geez, you are busy.

I don't know about any of the plans for the weekend. Mr. H was saying he wanted a weekend w/ no plans. I will talk to him about the Sunday Bbq idea though.

I got a coupon in the mail for Davids Bridal. I can send it to work and Mr. H can give it to the Baron.

It will suck letting Will go, but it might be good for him to see his Dad in his true from w/o you there to pick up all the slack.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Ya i think you are right about Will. Well Sunday is no biggie, we will swim and stuff at home I am sure if you guys are not up to anything. I just want to make sure you can meet mom at some point while she is here. You guys can always come to my place too! I guess we could plan on seeing you sometime Monday also, the guys will be at work but mom, the boys and I can come by.

Let me know. What kind of coupon? If you could have Mr H bring it to the Baron that would be great!

Love ya!

Dakini said...

Sorry to hear that Todd's Dad isn't feeling so well:(

Though I am happy about your visit with your mom, did you have her in a big refrigerator box like plannd?

I know someone who raisd there son until he was 13 or 14 maybe 12, I can't remember his exact age. Well, this boy wanted to try living with his father. The parents were seperated, Turns out that living with the dad wasn't as fun as he thought it was going to be. He wants to be back with his mom. Not that he doesn't lov e his dad, he does. He would just rather live with his mom.

MOVIEMAN said...

Will will hopefully see how it is with his dad, and know that it is much better with you. I would like to meet your mother but I'll be working all weekend. I'm off on Monday, but I have to work out at 430pm. I'm sure that I'll see her somehow.