CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Surprise!!!


Here is the picture of Will opening the box with my mom in it. It was great!!! By the way the Baron's dad's surgery went well. It was a lot longer then expected, but the old man came up swinging in the recovery room so that is a good sign. He is in ICU and is heavily sedated, I will keep you posted on updates. Thank you everyone for your prayers, good thoughts and love. We both appreciate it!

More pictures of my mom's trip can be found at http://photos.yahoo.com/irish_angel72 the album is named Mom's Visit!

2 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

Cool pictures. Looks like fun. I really hope that Will comes back. I bet you loved having your mom here. We will hang out sometime. I am off on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Have a good day, and a nice weekend.

Dakini said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the picture, thx for the update on Todd's DAD!