CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bored

Yup bored at work. Blew through a ton of stuff and I am waiting for the next round of crap. My boss and his son are out of the office until Tuesday, I am the only person in the office who can write policies, discuss coverages, etc so ya a little lull right now is nice. I posted some more pictures in my yahoo pictures of this past weekend.

I am looking forward to Friday when Todd comes down. I will not have the kids so we are just going to have some beers and rent some horror movies. Any really good ones you could recommend movieman?

Love
The Diva princess

4 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

First of all good pictures. Looks like you guys had fun. Halloween is of course one of the best. The Grudge really creeped me out for some reason. I thought that that was cool because I can't put my finger on what creeped me out. Stir of Echoes is a really good one. It stars Kevin Bacon and not many people know about it. I've always liked Child's Play, but that's more of a campy scary type. Sleepy Hollow, The Excorsist, Saw, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Thing, and others that I can't think of. If you guys haven't seen it I would say definately rent Stir of Echoes or The Grudge, or both. Have a nice time and yes we are definately on for November 9th. RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

MOVIEMAN said...

Also, I don't know if you noticed that I didn't just write the Robert Frost post the other day. I wrote 3. Robert Frost was the last one that I wrote. So check them out, unless you already did. I am going to write more right now.

Mrs. H said...

That would be Movieman fishing for comments - he really likes comments - he can't get enough comments - they make him feel validated as a human!
Stir of Echoes is creepy good.

MOVIEMAN said...

You are funny Mrs. H. In a looking and annoying kind of way. How's that for a comment?