CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2005

Meet the Parents

Well Todd met my dad and step mom this weekend and it went great. They loved him and he thought they were great, too. So that worked out well. I will post pictures once I get them developed. I had a nice time in the cool country. We all took the boys up by Sunrise Ski Resort to run like idiots and to see the beautiful colors changing.

Todd bought me a set of pearls, as I have always wanted some. There is a necklace, bracelet and earrings. I love them! It was really neat as I have not had a man buy me jewlery in like 15 years, so that was amazing. He is so good to me, I am feeling very lucky and I am very much in love. What a great feeling!

Hope everyone is well. I thought of Mrs H last night when I was watching Grease on Channel 3! Love ya all!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You are so gonna get married and have more kids, even though you said that wouldn't EVER happen.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Oh Whatever! Would I ever get married again? Maybe someday, that I would not rule out. Would I have more kids? UMMMM NO THANKS!!!! the next time little feet are around my house should be 20 years and those will be my grandkids!

Mrs. H said...

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.....

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Yup you can wait and see that I will not be having more kids lol.

MOVIEMAN said...

Good to know that you are in love.