CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

My heart breaks

Everytime I have to say goodbye to Todd that is. It is so hard. We had a great weekend. I drove up there Friday after work and got there right before 7. We had a few beers and watched some movies (Bewitched and some old horror flicks on AMC) We then got up Saturday and went and looked a place we may rent. He would move in soon and I would follow in February. It was cute, i love it up there. We then went and looked around some furniture stores to get an idea of what we want to do for our place when we move in together. SO then we decide to go to this one little bar to have ONE beer. Well there was this old man there that came up and started talking to us, he had a huge wad of cash and said "You two just hang out and drink on me all day long" well ok! So like 5 1/2 hours later we are leaving the bar LOL Todd was not nearly as messed up as me. I was fine until I switched from beer to white russians. I was playing pool with a bunch of the locals and learned one lesson, when I move up there I will NEVER go to a bar without Todd! LOL It was like these men had never seen a woman before. Then we went back to his parents house, his mom made a kick ass dinner, we watched "Kingdom of Heaven" and "Land of the Dead" well he watched the latter I pretty much passed out for awhile. Then woke up and watched the original Friday the 13th, I can't believe how scared that movie used to make me LOL Then Sunday we just kicked around, washed and detailed his car then washed one of his dad's Harley's. I made us lunch and so did not want to leave yesterday afternoon. It is very hard being so far away from him during the week. Lord knows we are on the phone all the time or emailing from work, but it is still hard. I miss him tons already. Oh well, tonight we will go trick or treating, thanks Mrs H for letting us tag along in your neighborhood. So I guess I will see you guys tonight. I love ya and I am looking forward to going and hanging with movieman in tempe next Wednesday night for the movies. Have a great day guys!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Want me to call the waaaaaa-ambulance? No, I think it is great you are so happy!

Mrs. H said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.