CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2005

Missing My Mom

I am jealous of Mrs H today, her mom is here and I so terribly am missing mine right now. I am hoping she can get out here next year sometime. If not I will not see her until we all go to Maine in July for the bi-annual family reunion. She is so awesome and it is hard being so far away, but she is so happy and things are going great for her so that is awesome.

Looking forward to kind of getting away. Todd has some classes down here Mon-Wed and his work put him up in a hotel in Old Town Scttsdale starting Sun night and I am going to stay there with him. So even though I have to work, it will be nice to have some quiet alone time at night with him. I am so happy right now and still feel so lucky to have met him. It is especially nice to be with a man that treats me like gold but also treats himself good, takes care of himself, cares about his appearance and is not a pot head! LOL

Oh well, hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love
the Diva Princess

2 comments:

Dakini said...

Thanks for praying for us ...even though I am weird..LOL :P

Maybe we will meet someday?!

MOVIEMAN said...

So glad things are going great for you. Sorry you miss your mom, but you're in eachothers hearts. In Tempe in the beginning of November they are showing Raiders of the Lost Ark. You said that you wanted to go see a movie at a park with me someday. Let me know.