CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 28, 2005

FRIKKIN DELAY ON DENTAL WORK

Well I get there Friday all ready to go, they tell me that the denture is not made because they did not get a good record of my bite WTF??? Why was I not told this when I called almost a week ago to see if it was in? Guess the lab was supposed to call me and tell me I needed a bite exam, I was so upset and pissed. I did though get 200.00 knocked of my bill but now have to wait until December 9th. If it comes in before then, I will get it done right away.

Anyways the rest of the weekend was good, I was so bummed Friday that when we got home Todd said he knew how to cheer me up.....he brought out my Christmas tree and I got to put it up and decorate! Gosh I love that man. Oh and I quit smoking, has only been about 14 hours, but I am sick of the smell, my breath being yucky, the price and smelling like an ashtray. Wish me luck!

Love
The Diva Princess

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Well - just think it could be worse. They could have yanked all your teeth and THEN told you they didn't have the correct bite so you wouldn't be getting any dentures and you'd have to walk around w/ just your sore gums.
Congrats on the smoking if you are still smoke free that is. You have done it before and you can do it again. Just don't start back up again this time.

MOVIEMAN said...

Hopefully you are still smoke free. I am glad that things are working for you and Todd so well. Sucks about your teeth, but it'll happen.