CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

New smile day!

Yup Friday is when I go in at 9am and get the rest of th top teeth pulled and get my new smile. I am so excited, the pain is not even a concern as I just cannot wait to have it done. Todd is off that day, too so he is taking me. Once I am feeling better I will let you all know how it goes and will post a picture of my new pretty smile.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here, I love you guys! Even though I may not say it often enough I really am thankful to have you in my life!

Love
Stephi

1 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

I love you too. It's amazing what a boost to your ego the new teeth are. Although I could maybe go on a tirade about how Americans are a bunch of consumers that have to look nice because MTV or Playboy says so, but I won't. I'm happy with my station in life. It's sad but true that we are all like that. I am so glad for you and your new teeth. AWESOME!!!!