CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Quitting Smoking Chronicles

Well it has been since Sunday at 4:40pm since I had a smoke. I am doing ok with it, still get an urge once in awhile but I really do want to quit again. I think I am nuts trying to quit during the holidays, but figure if I can quit at this crazy time of the year then I am stronger then a lot of people LOL I will not lie the thought of not smoking when drinking sucks. If I could just smoke during that time I would be cool with it, but we shall see. I will take it a day at a time!

By the way this may sound mushy but I am so happy and so in love it is awesome! I love having Todd in my life, he is so awesome, treats me so well, is good to the kids, I think I found a keeper. He told me last night that I am the love of his life and he wants to be with me forever :-) that was sweet and made my night.

Ok enough of the mushy lol have a great day to the few that read this!

Love
me

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

So when is the wedding. I promise not to move away, so maybe I can be there for this one. Double ceremony, save on expenses w/ the ex? I am glad you are so happy!

MOVIEMAN said...

Where are you registered? LOL! It is good that you are happy. I love that. Love you.