CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 20, 2006

Cat's out of the bag

So by know everyone, except my kids, knows that Jenn and Bill are getting married and having a baby. My kids will find out this weekend, that will be interesting to see how they react. Weird thing your ex having a baby with someone else, I am so protective of my children that I really hope and pray that my boys do not get set on the backburner while he raises his new family. I swear I will kill him if he does. I am thinking I need to go to court, get full custody and have child support put automatically in their savings account. I need to protect them. Todd is such a great support for me with this, he has no problem with us having them more, they are better off here we provide structure, discipline and love. I was a little pissed to find out from my ex's landlord that she yells at the kids all the time while they are there. Bitch better not think she can step in and be "mom" they have a mom, a fucking great one and do not need someone else to try to take over my role. I guess I am more bent about all of this more then I thought I was. Anger is not a good thing so I will do all I can to hold back. But I am done, that is their dad, not my friend, he is their other family and I am breaking away from the friendship we had. I tried to do it so the kids transition would be ok, well they did fine, but now their world is about to be rocked and I have to be there for them and be the strong, reliable adult in their lives.

I thank God everyday that I have Todd here to help me through this and that I have the wonderful friends I do. I love ya Mr & Mrs H, Movieman and if he ever gets on here Rob. You guys rock and I am so looking forward to all of us being able to hang out at Rob's with no fucking dead weight bringing the place down!

We are heading off to Payson today, I will post what the kids say about this all when I get them back on Sunday!

Love
the DivaPrincess

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Will be very interesting, but I am sure they will adjust fine. They are both great w/ Ry, of course, they know she's only temporary and isn't going to interfere at home. Mr. H saw your ex at practice wed. night where he of course said he'd be over to pick up the carport thingie. Pretty sure it is still there. :)

MOVIEMAN said...

I'm sure that it will all work out. The kids will be happy. All will be well.