CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 30, 2006

See what my honey got me?



Todd is such a doll. I got a shiny object! LOL It of course is not an engagement ring, but an "I love you" and I am committed to you ring. It meant a lot that he did this for me. While I am not ready to get married again yet, this is the man I would like to marry someday.

Yesterday I went to the gym with Kris, it was fun having her to work out with. Todd is signing up today so we can all go together. We will all get buff and beautiful LOL

I am so excited for our friend Rob, he has met a wonderful lady FINALLY! He is getting rid of the riff raff and getting one of the coolest people I know as a roommate!

I cannot wait for all of us to get together and have some fun! Oh well I am going to get back to work!

Love
The DivaPrincess

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

hah I already saw it in person. Ry is napping now and hasn't puked for a few hours. If nothing else, I'll just leave her home w/ David tomorrow so I can still stick to my routine and still meet up w/ you. Which I can do earlier than 7 as I took tomorrow off just in case she was still sick. Let me know when you want to go.

Dakini said...

I also like how it's not engraved, how it is cut with I love you in it. That is tooo pretty. :D

How long have you two been together?