CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2006

No thanks, I already have a Brother!

LOL that is what the boys are thinking. They both want a little sister, hope they realize she will NEVER be as sweet or cute as the Ryster! I am just hoping that everything goes ok with the pregnancy, it would be devestating for Jenn, Bill and the kids. While I think it is bad timing and stupid, I really do wish for them a happy and healthy pregnancy.

We had a great time at Todd's parents, we always have a blast with them. i love all my friends :-)

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Of course she won't be, no girl can compete, it is a sad but true fact!
I am glad the boys are ok w/ everything this is a whole lot of change for thier little worlds. Lucky for the adults kids are very adaptable.