CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

With this ring

Yup Bill and Jenn are married, crazy to think of. Hard to believe 6 years ago when I met her I was looking in the face of my at the time husband's next wife. The boys were happy. Will told me that his family keeps getting bigger and bigger and that to him is so cool. I am glad they are ok with everything. That has been my biggest concern, I know I can seem over protective and all with them but they are my life.

I was a bit ticked when they dropped the boys off yesterday and told me they took them after school to watch them get married, I guess Hope was there too. I just do not think I could take off with the kids and get married and not give fair warning to Bill, "Hey today the kids lives are gonna change again". oh well not going to dwell on it. I am just happy that I no longer have any ties other then the kids to him. I do not need to know about his money problems, helping him with his budget, making dr's appointments, taking messages for the car finance people for him, etc. his wife can do that for him now.

You would think he would have learned from the first time that you do not get married just because someone is pregnant. Whatever. I will say if I ever get married again it sure as shit will not be in front of a judge and it will not involve ony 4 people being there. I will have a nice wedding, the dress, the maid of honor(Mrs H) and a flower girl (Rylee) and my family will be there, especially my mom. That of course will probably not be happeneing, but every girl can still have her dream in her head right?

oh well I love you guys, thanks for listening to my rant!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That has always been exactly my thoughts... how dumb is he? Truly, to rush so quickly into parenthood and marriage w/ the first girl who expresses interest. You would think he would have learned by now that doesn't always work out for the best. Oh well, as long as they are happy- I guess that's all that really matters.

MOVIEMAN said...

It is good that the kids are fine with it. That is the most important thing. I better hurry up and find a lady to marry, because Rylee would make a very cute flower girl.

Love ya.

Dakini said...

Um Diva Princess I was just looking at your blog, Man it pisses me off that you have one of those spam comments. I think there's a way to edit your blog so you wont get filled with spam.

and Actually I don't think I've ever taken the time to really read your blog before, so I'm just going to cruise through it some more if you don't mind.