CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 23, 2006

SO PROUD!!!

Just went to the Pride Assembly at Will's school where he was recognized for his straight A's and also he got the special achievement award for his class in PE! Bill and Jenn were there too, better let Rob know he needs to give them notice soon. Jenn quit her job, could not handle the call center thing anymore I guess. I asked when they were planning on moving and they said a couple of months, so let the man he may need to tell them real soon. If not then when they get back from war.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I just sent him your link and pasted it to yahoo im. Of course he isn't on right now, but should be in the a.m w/ Mei.

Mrs. H said...

Ok, I just thought of something...No job = no insurance, sure she can get in her husbands now, or does pregnancy not fall under pre-existing condition? I don't really care, not my baby, just curious.