CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Been all over Northern Arizona

Well everyone an update. We came up to Payson on Thursday morning, Todd and I that is. His dad is in pretty good spirits, his mom is a wreck. So we hung out, went out with his dad for a ride on the Harley's, it was real nice. Then Thursday night I made dinner for everyone, as I did not want his mom to have to do anything. Well I called my dad that night, he is not doing good, his iron levels have dropped so drastically low they had to take him off the chemo-like treatment he is on for his Hep C. He sounded awful, I am worried about him as my step mom just had back surgery last week and will not be able to do much of anything for the next 3-6 months. So anyways dad had a dr's appointment in Holbrook Friday and would then get my step mom from Flagstaff Medical. Well instead so my step mom did not have to wait 3 hours after being dischared to get her ride home to Pinetop, Todd and I went and got her from the hospital, then met my dad in Holbrook, then came back to Payson.I was so tired, no cooking that night I let Domino's handle it LOL Then Saturday I had to go get the boys in Phoenix and bring them back up to Payson, so Todd's mom drove with me, we got the kids then went to Mervyn's, she bought each the boys a cute pair of pj's, got me a beautiful shirt and a gorgeous white silky nightgown with amazing bead work on the trim. She is such a nice lady, I love spending time with his family. That gave Todd time to change the oil on the Harley's, fill up all the tanks on them and go with his dad for a ride. We got back and Todd and his dad took the boys on the quads for awhile, they are taking them to the desert today to ride. Will likes riding with Todd's dad as he is conservative like Will when it comes to that kind of thing and Todd and Kenny are two nut cases!

Todd has been so incredible with the boys, every day I look at him and realize I am falling more in love with him everyday. I am so blessed to have him.I hope I can be there for him the way he needs me to be right now. I love him and would do anything for him. Well guys I love you all too! I am on IM with Mei so I am going to let you go!

Love
me

3 comments:

Dakini said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad, I'll place prayer flags out for him as well.

Though it does sound like you had a wonderful time with Todd and his family.

Thx for the update.

Mrs. H said...

Busy! I am sure you are being a great help to him and his family, and I am sure his parents love seeing the boys too. I'll talk to you when you get back! Love you!

MOVIEMAN said...

Same here. I'm sure that everyone appreciates everything that you do for them. It sounds like everybody is getting along so great. How cool. I hope the best for both of your families. I love you.

P.S. I write on everything you write. I don't know why you don't think that I've been writing. Oh well, here's me writing.