CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Hope all is well my friends

Let’s see an update on what is going on with us. Thursday evening after work I went to the airport to get Todd’s niece Cyndal ( lol she was named after a character from the Adventures of the Ewoks) and she spent the night with us. She is an absolute doll, So anyways when I got off at work at 2:30 went home packed our stuff, got the boys from school and we all took off for Payson. We had a real nice time, on Saturday Todd and I went for a ride on the bike and had a couple of beers. Cyndal took the kids out on the quads and watched some movies that night. We all came back down on Payson on Sunday and she left yesterday.

Todd’s dad is scheduled to have his feeding tube put in tomorrow, they will be starting his treatment of radiation and chemo sometime next week. He looks thinner and worse every time we see him. I am hoping that once they get the tube in and he gets some nutrition he will start feeling a bit better. He now can barely get down broth and water. I love that man and hate seeing him go through so much.

I hope the H’s are having a great time at Disney. Movieman call me!!!! Rob and Mei hope all is well, almost wedding time! Brig, hope your final weeks of being pregnant are going smooth!

Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

We are home! Very tired. Going to bed. We'll see you Saturday for the little princess' party!
Hope Todd's Dad will be feeling better once he starts getting some food, and treatment!
Love you!

Dakini said...

I hope the feeding tube helps. The entire situation makes me sad, I almost started crying the other night when I read your entry...

So I allowed for the girls to destract me with cuteness and giggles, otherwise I would have left my comment sooner.

sigh...

You know, I'm really glad you have Todd though, I enjoy reading the good things you two do together. He sounds like a really good man.

MOVIEMAN said...

Sorry that I haven't called. I hadn't been on the internet.