CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 20, 2006

No more drinking during the day!!!

At war that is LOL Todd and I were in bed by 11 or 11:30 after a looooooong day of drinking and could not hang with Mr and Mrs H. We had such a great time while we were there though THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I once again managed to leave a pair of panties, I always seem to lose them and they were not even ones I had worn while there LOL Todd wants to get to work on building armor and starting to fight. I guess the sound of drums and the smell of campfire triggered something in him. Rylee was cute as could be on Saturday, the boys (including Todd) had a lot of fun playing with her. I love that little girl!

On an update note Todd's dad and mom will ber here tomorrow nighta as his dad has a surgical consult at 7am Wednesday, great news that his insurance will cover the reconstruction surgery. I will let you know what comes from that.

Mrs H call me or Todd if you want help cleaning the RV, he is home with Kenny today and would be more then happy to help!

Love you all!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yeah - losers! It was fun while you guys lasted.

MOVIEMAN said...

Sorry I missed it. I heard that you may have a truck that you can get a hold of to help me move? If so that would be great, but if not I can just rent one. Best wishes to everyone.

Dakini said...

Hey thx for the WAR update, I was getting curious! :D

Glad to hear about the insurance!