CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Update On Todd's Dad

Well just got a call from Todd. He just heard from his mom, they are still at the doctor's office. Todd's dad has lost too much weight and is not well enough to have the reconstructive surgery. He will have to have chemo and radiation. They also are going to have to put a feeding tube in his stomach. This is awful, but the dr said in his current condition there is no possible way he could survive surgery. So the Dr is coordinating right now with the hospital in Payson to get him started. It is so sad to see such a sweet strong man start to deteriorate so quickly before your eyes. I know Mrs H can totally relate, it is very hard. I love Todd's parents so much. I just ask that everyone continue to pray for him and send loving thoughts this way.

I will update again when I have more details!

Love
Stephi

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yes, I can. It sucks. I love you and I will keep him in my thoughts.

MOVIEMAN said...

My thoughts are with you as well.

Dakini said...

I'm sorry, It's awful, I watched my Grandfather deteriorate for years. It was bad because he was such a cool guy, he had a heart of gold and amazing stories to tell. He also had to go through the radiation and chemo. I know that it prolonged life for him, but it was also hard on him, changed his personality. I wont go further because I don't feel like crying right now. :(

I'm just sorry. I was looking at my prayer flags yesterday blowing in the wind. Mentally I was asking them how they were doing, meaning how they were holding up with the prayers as they are so tattered and beaten now. I will keep them tied to the tree until they are completely gone to the winds themselves. I pray that by that time I will not need to get a new set of flags, that everything will be good and he will be in better health.

Perhaps my Grandfather can visit him in dream time, give comfort to his spirit. I'll ask my Grandfather if he can do that.