CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Love Day My Friends

Ok to the few of you who read this, you each get a special message today:

Todd- My love now and forever thank you for making me the happiest girl on earth! I love you baby!

Mrs H- I love our friendship, I cannot believe it has been a little over 10 years. You have been through so much with me, marriage, babies, divorce, good times and bad. I do not know what I would do without you! I love you!

Movieman- You always have been great to me, you have a heart of gold and I love ya for that. I am so glad we are friends. Thanks for always making me smile!

Mr H- You know I love ya, in a special Corky kind of way LOL You are a great friend too.

Rob - I am so happy you have finally found the love that you so deserve. You are a great friend, a sweet person and I am so happy we can hang out again now that your pet Rhinos have left. Love ya sweetie!

Brig - Well of course I still think you are weird, bit I love reading your blog and I am getting to understand you more and more with each post. Thank you for the prayers for my dad and for Todd's, that means alot and makes you that much less weird LOL I know you have a heart of gold and that at the end of the day is all that matters.

Mei - Here is a huge hug and love from Arizona! I had such a great time chatting with you Sunday. You are a special person and I am so happy that you have brought love, laughter, happiness and hope into my friend Rob's life. Best wishes to both of you and I cannot wait to meet you!!!

Ok there it is, my mushy I love you to all of those that read my blog! I am blessed with a few close friends and the love of my life. It is a good day, no matter how money broke I am I do know I am rich in friends and love!!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

That was so sweet. Thanks and right back at ya!

Mrs Rheaume said...

I like chating with you too. You are so nice and pretty also. I like all of you; Mr & Mrs H, you, Philips and my man "Rob" of course. He is so special to me and always makes me laugh.

I am so lucky to meet Rob and all of you. This friendship is better than money or house, or expensive cars or anything else. I am happy for Rob to have wonderful friends and now he can share his friends with me too.

Love you guys...can't wait to meet you in March.

MOVIEMAN said...

That was very sweet. I am glad that you are in my life and that I can make you laugh.

I will call you and we will get together.

I received you voice mail and it made me laugh.

I love you.

Dakini said...

Awe man that was so sweet, TeeHee, yeah I will always be weird...I mean look who was my first serious relationship...TeeHee, lol, My husband is just as weird but in a good way.

Um ... lol @ myself.

Anyway...

That made me really happy to see that you left me a love day post. Man really, Im over here smiling like a dork. :D