CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Alas still nothing got done....

Cleaning out Mr and Mrs H's garage again I mean. The Baron and I went over after work to help them do it, but those 45-50 MPH winds kind of screwed that idea up LOL I had so much fun playing with Rylee and watching Barney with her. Barney is on tour right now and when he comes here the Baron and I are taking her :-) Anyways I was totally pissed at my ex the rhino. I did not have the number to where he was staying at down here so there was no way for me to contact the kids, well his ass never had them call even though I had asked him to have them call. I was already pissed because he had not seen them in like 2 & 1/2 months, calls them maybe 2 times a week, oh actually they call him most of the time and all of a sudden because he could get the weekend off he sweeps into town and takes them for Easter weekend. I will not let this happen again. For those who remember her had them Christmas morning and was supposed to be over with them between 8am and 9am well since the kids had not been "behaving" they took their time letting them do their stockings there and I did not get my kids until 11:30am. They are not going to believe in things like the Easter Bunny and Santa much longer and I am missing out on it. I do not think I would care as much if he at least did what he was supposed to do, like pay for their after care. Out of the $220.00 I have put out for it I have seen $50.00 of it paid back. They were supposed to get me some this weekend, but "had to do taxes and see how much they owe" once they know that they will "know" if they can give me anything. URRGGGHHHH I ask for no help for food, rent, clothes, school trips etc just pay the friggin $76.00 a week for after care that is it!

Ok anyways rhino brought the boys by Saturday morning since they forgot their PS2 cord. I said I was hoping to hear from them last night, "Oh I am sorry it was getting late blah blah blah" I said well please have them call tonight, I miss them when they are gone. Well I did not hear from them until 7:30am on Sunday morning!!!! Well at least now I had the number they were at. I called at 11 to see what time to expect them and Mrs Rhino jumped down my throat "Probably after 3 we do not eat until 1" in a very nasty tone, well kiss my butt!!

Saturday was a nice day with the Baron, we went shopping, had a margarita and appetizer at Chili's, rented some movies to watch that night and went to the pool. It was really nice.

Ok so I sent Mrs rhino an email this morning (as she handles all finances) to see about when I can expect money...no repsonse yet. I will let you know when I know!

Thanks for the Steak and Beers on Friday Mr and Mrs H and I am so excited to be getting a couch and entertainment center from you :-)I will pay you on Thursday! I love you guys!!!!

0 comments: