CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 03, 2006

Hello All My Friends

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. I am ok, my tummy is still a little funky but better. I wish I had been able to make it over to Rob’s last night but I felt AWFUL. I even took a 3-hour nap, way out of my norm. Things are otherwise great. I had such a nice time at Mr. and Mrs. H’s house Saturday night. Nothing like getting picked on by friends that you love lol. I am really looking forward to trying on wedding dresses Saturday J that should be fun! Mrs. H let me know when you want to start cleaning out the garage this weekend so Todd and I can help you get it all done.

Todd’s dad lost 9 pounds last week, so that sucks. He seems to be sleeping better though so that is a good thing. Not a whole heck of a lot else going on. Getting my nails done Thursday after work and getting my eyebrows waxed, they may need to use a weed eater!

Hey Mei if you see this before you leave have a safe trip back. If you do not see this until you get home hope your trip was great. I really enjoyed meeting you, I think you are a wonderful person and you and Rob are the cutest couple. I am very happy for you.

Phillip I love and miss ya! Hope to see you soon. Brig give kisses to all those cute baby girls! Love ya all!!!

oh when I get my pictures developed this week I will post all the one's we took the night after the wedding!

8 comments:

Dakini said...

Did you have the flu? Sucks that you weren't feeling well.

Gotta run Matty cooked dinner...

kisses to the girls as soon as I'm off this puter :P

--Oh!-- I had a dream last night that we were hanging out and I stole this really nice make up from you. It was a weird scene with something about a black car. Todd was in the dream too and he was being mean to you for some reason. Strange dream.

k really have to go for dinner.

Mrs. H said...

No, actually Todd's always mean to her, not so strange. Kidding! You 2 (Steph and Brig) crack me up! Love you both!

Dakini said...

TeeHee love you too mrs. H!!!!!!!!! :D

Though see if I was there in Az does that mean I wouldn't get picked on any more since Diva get's picked on?!

No right, we'de both get picked on together I bet :P

For someone who wanted to rip my arms off if I hurt Cory, I sure am getting along with Diva. :D

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

oh Brig, you must understand I am not a horrible witch. Just anyone in my circle of friends (which Cory was at the time) I am VERY protective of. Ask Mrs H I have mouthed off at a few people that have talked crap about her. You I consider in my circle now so I would mouth off to someone if they talked crap about you too!

Mrs. H said...

Yes, it cracks me up considering you thought her as bad as I thought of Tracy. You guys are silly, and we would take turns picking on you both, as you both make it so easy and fun.

Dakini said...

;D Weeee!!!

Mrs Rheaume said...

Thank u
I had a great time there. I met some nice friends, You, Todd, Kris and Dave, Philip too.

I miss you guys, and I miss my husband awfully.

I would like to say thanks to Kris and Dave, they have been helping us so much.

MOVIEMAN said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better. We'll get to hang sometime. I love you.