CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 20, 2006

WooHoo

No I am not woo hoo'ing because I got money from the rhinos PAHLEASE I have not even heard from them LOL No I am happy because last night we had Mr Rheaume over for dinner and the Baron asked him to be in our wedding party and he said yes. So Mrs Rheaume that means you get to see your man all dressed up in a tux, too!

I have the most wonderful friends! I love you all so much!!!!

Love
The Diva Princess

soon to be Mrs. Baron or I guess you could call me the Baroness LOL

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Baron and Baroness Von Stupid Pants? NAH! 3 guys down - 1 more to go.

MOVIEMAN said...

Baroness Von Stupid Pants, too fucking funny. The Baroness is cool. She was a bad guy on G.I. Joe. She was hot though.

1 to go
1 to go
1 to go

You are a good friend too. I will come over soon.

MOVIEMAN said...

Now that I reread what I wrote it sounds like I am saying, she was hot though, and you are not. That is not what I was saying. For a bad girl, she was hot.

Dakini said...

Too funny movieman, I knew what you meant the first time...lol goof ball. Von qvvvvvvvvvgfffff6tr5f54e45we3w22qwq1

That was Autumn she just woke up for some juice and is now in my lap. :P

Mrs Rheaume said...

How come I don't get that joke?
What is Baroness?
1 to go??
what is it...could anyone explain that to me?

Mr Rheaume didn't dress up on his wedding day, but I am sure he will dress up on yours.