CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Movieman Coming To Dinner

I am so excited to have the movieman himself over for dinner tonight. He has never been over and I am looking forward to him and the Baron getting to know each other better. I take for granted that everyone just knows movieman cause I feel like I have known him forever LOL. I asked him the other day what his favorite food is, he told me his grandma used to make fried potatoes and onions w/ white gravy and fried okra (YUCK) well I decided since I love him to death I would make him all of that and we are also going to have chicken fried steak and greenbeans. I even got a Sara Lee cake for dessert. So I hope he likes it all :-)

Oh and low and behold I did get some money from the Rhinos, they still owe me 76.00 from before and 76.00 for this week, but the effort makes it better. They caught up quite a bit.

We are heading to Payson for the weekend after work tomorrow. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I love you all!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Have fun tonight and have a great weekend!

MOVIEMAN said...

I feel so fucking bad. I can't believe that I fucking overslept. I am so sorry. You made all that food just for me. That was so sweet. I am an ASSHAT. I will definately show up next week. Just save the stuff and I will eat it then. You should just leave it out and let it get rotten and then I should be forced to eat it. Damn I feel soooooooooooo bad. I'm really sorry. I was all excited about it too. Well I guess that I have something to look forward to. Sorry again. I hope that you guys still love me. SORRY!