CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 24, 2006

The Wedding Party is Complete!!!!

Yes that is correct, the last person we had been waiting to ask I said forget it, I am just calling. That would be the Movieman himself. We had been planning on asking him for quite sometime now, as Mrs. H knows since March 24th, but WE NEVER SEE HIM!!!! That has quite a bit to do with our schedules though, but we invited him to dinner Thursday night and hopefully he will be able to make it this time.

Ok so anyway we had a busy weekend. I was off work Friday but spent the whole day teaching Kenny’s second grade class. It was Junior Achievement Spirit Day, so rather then teaching one lesson a week for 5 weeks, I did all of the lessons in one day. It was a lot of fun but I was WORN OUT by the time I was done.

Then on Saturday we got up and spent then entire day working on Mr. and Mrs. H’s garage. I made out like a bandit when it came to clothes, thanks again Mrs. H and you can have them back do not forget that! We worked for a little over 9 hours and there is still a ton to be done!

Sunday we got up, went to church, then back over to Mr. And Mrs. H’s house The Baron had fun vacuuming lol they moved the TV stand under their new kick ass TV and then we bbq’d. We went home and I vegetated! Anyway it was a nice weekend spent with friends!

Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

If only I could find that shoe, I would be in heaven! Thanks again for all your help. It looks like the guys may have to make a run to the dump. I called the city and she said it would be ok on the side as long as no neighbors complain and we know that the bitch next door will complain. Bulk trash is not til the end of May. She said to move it to the backyard or somewhere not visible. If we go through the trouble of moving it twice may as well just take it to the dump. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Thanks again and I am glad your wedding party is complete!

MOVIEMAN said...

Thank you. So very cool. I am coming over on Thursday. I was thinking of bringing some kind of movie that you guys haven't seen, but then maybe we should just hang and talk. I was thinking of bringing G.I. Joe over for Todd, but I don't know if he was ever into that. I'll bring the cartoon anyway. I wanted to get something for Will and Kenny but I don't know what they like.