CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Update

Hey everyone,

Well my weekend started out by going to sleep late Friday and getting up wicked early on Saturday (like 5am) I went and picked up my friend Monica, then we came back to my place to pick up Todd and the kids and we all went to McDowell Mountain ranch for a yard sale. We did manage to pick up a working DVD player for $10.00 so that was cool. Then Monica and I went to the grocery store while Todd and the boys got their hair cut. Went home, at some home made subs and watched Jarhead. Good movie, maybe I enjoyed it more since Todd was in the Marine Corps during that time and was over in Desert Shield/Desert Storm, so he could relate and told stories it was cool. Then we dropped Kenny off for a birthday party and went to Mrs H's house. Todd watched the Ryster and Will so Monica, Kris and I could go try on wedding dresses. I fell in love with my first choice dress so that is exciting and cool. I will not post the pictures here just in case Todd ever gets on this blog again, but if you want to see it lt me know I can email it to ya.So anyways while we were gone Ryle played the flirt role with Todd, she is too funny. After we did the dresses Mrs H, Monica and I went out for a drink, then dropped Monica off and went back to Mrs H's house. We hung out and BBQ'd there (thanks for the yummy food). We went home about 9:30 and I was so exhausted it was not even funny!

Sunday we got up and I went on a "date" with Will, I took him bowling and Kenny hungout with Todd. They went shopping and had a great time together. Then yesterday afternoon we spent a couple of hours laying out at the pool. It was nice.

Today (Monday) I was so excited to find out Mr H and Mr Rheaume were offered jobs with Todd. That is way cool and I am very happy for them!

Love you all have a great day!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

YIPPEEEEE!!! We are so excited! He's off to do the HR stuff now.

Dakini said...

Great update! I'd like to see the dress.
syzygy2424 at yahoo dot com

I'd comment more, but I feel like doodoo. We're all sick over here. :(

MOVIEMAN said...

Can't wait to see the dress. I'm sure you look great in it. That's good that you went and had a date with Will and Todd with Kenny. That is way cool.

Dakini said...

Weeeeeeeee I saw the Dress last night!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL! You LOOK so good in it!

Dakini said...

I just went to your photo album. The Pictures are great, the latest ones. Everyone looks so good, so happy! :D