CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 11, 2005

Another weekend over...

I cannot believe we are heading into mid July, where does the time go. I had a pretty good relaxing weekend, not the rush rush of the past few. I did have to go take a stupid 4 hour parenting skills class that is required for my divorce. It was great to know I was doing things right by my kids but man was it boring and I was so tired as I had gone to karaoke at a gay bar Friday night. Oh yes I was in my hey day and had a great time!

Mom made it through the hurricane just fine, where she lives just got a ton of rain. I miss her more and more everyday. My roommate and I are silly and put our pics on hotornot.com, right now he is beating me with a rating of 9.5 and I am a 9.1 lol we are dorks. I certainly would not rate myself a 9, more like a high 7 or an 8. Weird how we look at ourselves different then others do. I am though at a very content point in my life where I am happy with who I am and I like being single. I used to think if I did not have a man in my life something was wrong with me or I was somehow less then, now I realize I am fine just being alone. It feels good to rely on just me to make me happy.

Oh well I am just blabbering now and need to get ready for work. Have a great day my friends.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Hey give us the links, and we can keep voting less for your roomie and higher for you so you can beat him!!

MOVIEMAN said...

I am about a 1 or a .5.