CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tomorrow is the day

Yup divorce court at 1:15pm. I am filled with all kinds of emotions, relief, excitement, some sadness as I never wanted to be a divorce statistic (who does) and actually some fear. I am really doing this and moving on with my life. That part I feel very good about. I am sick of relying on others, I feel as though I am finally coming into myself at the age of 32 almost 33. I hope i have done well for my children, as kids of divorced parents I know it can be hard for them i am grateful that why yes every once in awhile Bill and I would like to pull each others hair out (or do that stomach thing Mrs_H has lol) we do get along and both of us are very concerned for the well being of our children. He is a good dad, he loves them and that i know is a blessing. Those two boys are the best thing that has ever happened to me, when I see them smile at me and say "I love you mom" I just feels so good inside. Kenny told me that he wants to marry me lol, I told him I am sorry honey but we cannot, he said fine I want a wife just like you and we will live with you forever and take care of you forever. Unbelieveable the feeling when that is said.

Anyways I will let you all know how it goes tomorrow. then comes the fun part of changing my name back to my maiden name. I love you all!

1 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

Congrats and condolences. Good luck and have a good day.