CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Date Nite

Yes I have a date tonight, we shall see how it goes and I will post for everyone (ok all 2 of you who read my crap lol)

Mrs_H I was talking to Ginger yesterday is it ok if we still do joint birthday party for Kenny and Connor in September? We were thinking since Con's birthday is 9/10 and Kenny's is 9/24 we would do it right smack in the middle on 9/17 (that is a weekend you have Taylor also I believe) Let us know. Oh and joking around I told her I could piss you off by inviting Steve and Trina and their kids DO NOT WORRY I REALLY WILL NOT DO THAT TO YOU!!! I like them but respect you and your house so I will not bring over anyone you do not like. At least if Ginger brings Jerry and you are not talking to him he will not talk to you, where as Steve and Trina will keep talking to you even if you try to ignore them.

Hey Uncle Movie man you are invited too and I hope you are there!!!!

Love ya guys

The Princess

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Yeah, I think I'll be going out of town that weekened! Funny, I was going to blog about the same thing, then decided I am just sick to death of it all.

She asked Mr. H just last night if J could come this year, and he told her nothing has changed. Then she wanted to talk to me. I wouldn't, and I won't. There is no point talking about it between the 3 of us anymore, it does no good.

When hell freezes over and J wants to make it right, he can try, but at this point I don't see it changing anything. As I told Mr. H there was a remote chance 3 MONTHS AGO when she first said J was going to call and talk. Whatever, I am done.

I don't HATE Steve and Trina or anything, if you wanted them there that would be ok I guess.

Will be checking in tomorrow to hear about this date!

MOVIEMAN said...

I will try to be there.