CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Ok the date update

First of all I was not a trollop LOL I did not post yesterday as I was not feeling real well. Any ways we only went out for a little while. He had been at the vet all day with his puppy who had an allergic reaction to something and then had a reaction to the medicine the vet gave him.

So we went to Starbucks and talked, he is very nice, alot like me actually. I am 4 days older then him lol. We have been talking alot since Thursday and I will be seeing him again tomorrow night. He is cute, sweet and funny. I think you will like him if I decide to make him pass the friend test. Ha Ha

Oh well I need to go vaccuum and I have laundry to do. I love ya!

2 comments:

MOVIEMAN said...

Cool, that's good that you had a nice date. Way to go girl.

Mrs. H said...

And the next update please.....