CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The next date

Well Sunday night I saw him again. This time I went and hung out at his place. Nice place and nice furniture. I had a nice time with him again. He is cute and makes me laugh and is very nice to me. I just hate this whole dating thing I really do. I do not know enough to know if he is genuine in all he says, to be able to really read his body movemements, all guys are nice at first. Will this one stay nice or be a big trolloping jerk? Oh well I will just enjoy it for now and ride this out.

I guess one good thing is he does email or call each day, so that is nice. I know he is busy ALOT with his job so it is nice for him to take that time. Oh well we will see, I am still keeping my eyes and options open though!

Love
S.

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

good idea to just take it nice and easy!