CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ok so I lied

I actually met him on a website that Rob told me about because it is totally free. Sorry I just don't want to carry around the "internet dating" stigma. Lord knows I am not meeting people any other way. Well sure it does not help I only go out to gay bars with my roommate LOL but still. Anyways I talked with him again last night after work and we will be getting together tonight. Like I said I believe he could be all he says he is but I am very cautious. At least I have seen his place, so I know he has nice things and no girl living there, I have his work number and have called him there, so I know he really does for a living what he says, I have seen the pictures of him from when he did pro baseball (the farm leagues for the expos and pirates) and his pictures from 5 years of pro golf (so I know he is not bullshitting me on that)

Sorry I did not tell you the "whole" story, I knew I eventually would. I love you and just was not in the mood to get a lot of shit.

Love
The Princess

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Thanks, I just make fun of internet daters but I HATE being lied to. Now I can call you a lying trollup, thanks for more ammo than just silly internet dater.
Quit stressing it's not like you are going to matrry the guy!

Mrs. H said...

What is the website btw? We need to get Movieman signed up....