CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I hate this dating thing

I feel like throwing up, why do I even do this? I just wish I could read minds and know for sure what someone is thinking, feeling etc. So this guy seems really great, we talk and email everyday, whenever he leaves me messages it is always hey gorgeous or hey beautiful hope you are having a good day blah blah really nice person. But I get a leery feeling, like is he also pursuing 10 other people right now? I actually asked him what he was looking for when he joined the site, I asked if he wanted this to be a friendship, f*** buddies or to see if there is more. he told me since we do not know each other well enough yet he cannot say but that he thinks I am a great person and he wants to see what happens, but that he is the type to only be with one person at a time. For some reason I have a feeling he also talking to others which I would be cool with if I only knew. LOL I am actually really cool about that stuff just let me know. I talk to other guys the only difference is they have all been losers lol. Sometimes I wish I could hook up with a guy I knew well and did not have to go through all this beginning of the dating experience questions in my head, but chances are if I knew them well i would not date them or they are married, got a girlfriend lol or are like a brother to me. Oh well such is life just had to vent.

i think i am just going to give up on dating. If the right guy comes along and just sweeps me off my feet that will be cool, but I am done looking!!!

1 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Joined what site, I thought a friend hooked you up?