CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 05, 2006

Had a Great Time!

It was very nice having the Movieman over. I learned more then I needed to about Tijauana or however you spell it. The Baron had a great time too! Thanks for coming over you are welcome at any time!

Tonight we are getting a hotel room in Tempe, my friend Angie and her finace are coming into town from Minnesota. They are leaving in the morning for Tucson, but tonight I get to party with a fellow Parrot Head (Jimmy Buffett fan for those who have missed that bus) So I am totally excited. Monica and Pablo are taking the kids for the night, so we are looking forward to an adult evening out!

Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh Yeah! Well you call me then when you guys get home and rested and want to come over.

Have fun tonight and be safe.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Sounds good. is your pool in swimming condition? Let me know! We will be safe, we are doing a cab tonight!

Mrs. H said...

Yes, or at least it won't be much to get it there. It is clean, clear water, there is just some crap at the bottom to be cleaned.
See you tomorrow!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

We can help you get that cleaned if you want. I figure I can tie Kenny to the pool skimmer and just do a series of dunks for him to clean the bottom LOL

MOVIEMAN said...

How mean. You guys all have fun. I had fun last night too. Too bad about the Tijuana thing. Whatever we do for the bachelor party will be cool. Thanks for the good conversation.