CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 01, 2006

I Trust My Honey!

And because I do I am publicly putting it out there, that if next year for his bachelor party the guys want to take him to Las Vegas, then by all means I will not say he cannot go! I know that Rob loves his Mei, Mr H loves Mrs H, Doug at my work loves his wife and well Phillip loves me, Kris and Mei and will keep an eye on things lol, but most of all I know the Baron loves his Baroness and would never do anything to screw up what we have, just as I would never do anything either.

I love you baby and I want you to know I trust you with all my heart.

Now girls we need to start thinking of what we are going to do!!!! :-)

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Good for you, but I am still against it! :)

MOVIEMAN said...

Yeah, I'm going to break the manly bond of men just because I'm little Phillip? Fuck that. Like the commercial says, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." We will party and if you relationships are strong enough then you have nothing to worry about.

HAHAHAHA!

The facts of the matter are as follows.....

1. We will probably party so much that we will be to drunk to go anywhere or do anything.

2. Strippers are never what they appear to be. I would hope that the guys know this.

3. We are not even going to Vegas, but you girls can look for us there. We will be in Tijuana watching a woman blow a donkey.

What a party.

Love you.

Are we on for Thursday? For sure this time.

Mrs. H said...

I said no to Vegas mainly because when I wanted to go to Vegas w/ my dear Husband, he had no desire to go to Vegas. However, a trip w/ the guys to Vegas he is all for.

Good luck getting him to Tijauna though, I want the pics from that show.

MOVIEMAN said...

Maybe you'll take the hint that your dear husband doesn't like you. LOL! No there is something about a road trip to Vegas that I think alot of guys want to go on. Although you and I have had fun in Laughlin. I haven't been to Vegas since I was about 12 or something. Now Vegas is all new. If we do choose Vegas, I think that we will have fun. As for you wanting to go with your dear husband to Vegas, BUILD A BRIDGE.

If I took pictures of Tijuana then that would be evidence. You just don't do that it's against the code.

Trust is the foundation for a good marriage. It is good that you ladies trust your men. That's awesome.