CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Had a great weekend!!!

I had such a nice time this weekend with some of the most wonderful people I have in my life! Friday I got off of work and met the Baron at the house, we waited what seemed like forever for Mr. and Ms. H to show up at the house, but they got there an we were all on our way to Payson. We made a quick pee-pee pit stop in Fountain Hills and then we all met up at the Wal-Mart in Payson to do some food shopping and grab a few odds and ends. The little Ryster hung out with Aunt Stephi in the store, we had so much fun that little girl makes me so happy every time I am around her! We then left there and took off to find our site to camp; it was about 30 miles more up the beeline. It was almost 11:00 PM when we finally started pitching tents. It was a riot when we woke up the next day and realized we were in like the only area around us that was completely burned out area around. So the Ryster had a great time in a big pile of ashes J As soon as I get pictures developed you all will see the dirtiest little faces around!

Saturday morning the Baron and I and the boys went to see the Baron’s parents who live in Payson, get their truck and haul out one of the quads. The quad was a blast to have out there, we rode off and on all day each taking turns taking the kids out for rides, then The Baron, Mr. H and I took my boys, Taylor and his friend Jake to go target shooting. Jake almost blew off Mr.’s foot but other then that no trouble LOL Kenny was like a little freak cracking up while shooting, he loved it. Will was dedicated and calculated as always, the Baron just loves to unload all his rounds so I had to remind him he was not in the Marine Corps anymore and did not need to empty a cartridge LOL I got to shoot the .22, 2- different .45 and a shot gun! I had never shot a shotgun and it was AWESOME!!! That night we froze our butts off since there were no campfires allowed due to fire restrictions.

Sunday we got up packed up, rode the quad again, went shooting again, this time Ryster and Mrs. H came along and they got to play too! LOL Ryster was all about shooting. After that the Baron and our kids went back to his parents to drop off the quad. We borrowed his dad’s truck so we can haul his futon back up to him next weekend. Will rode with the Baron, Kenny with me J . We got home showered and chilled out for awhile, then went to Mr. and Mrs. H’s house to BBQ and hang out. It was fun.

Yesterday I got up made breakfast for all my men, cleaned my car, the Baron cleaned the truck. Then we went back to the H’s house to swim, BBQ and watch a move. I did some laundry there THANK YOU AGAIN MRS H!!!! for letting me do that. Movieman came by and helped us with some things we had to do and then we went home. Had a nice night. The kids were in great moods, we let them sleep in the living room, watched a great movie with the baron…can’t remember the name…Ed Norton as a skinhead…. Really good, graphic but good.

Today it is back to work. The kids are spending the night at their grandmother’s so I get some alone time with the Baron!!! Woo Hoo we have not had a night alone in a long time, so that should be nice. I love you all and hope everyone is great!!!!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

This weekend was fun.

American History X maybe.

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

yes that was is American history X! Thanks Mrs H!!!!

Dakini said...

Awe that post is what I miss about AZ. Target shooting in the desert was always a good time! :) Thanks for bringing back good memories for me :D